Wednesday, July 6, 2011

cass cass

I am terrible at life. I'll be the first to admit it.
here is a mini photo update.




vegas. was. amazing.
seriously, so fun!
i hate vegas too-
just for the record.

sissy & chris drove from Oregon and we all met in Idaho.
so fun for us all to reunited again.
rare but blessed occasion. 

we decided to go to a baseball game,
which happens to be my favorite thing to do on a summer night,
which happened to be my idea. :) 



we then went to stoddard creek to camp,
it was beautiful. definitely one of my favorite
places on earth now. There was so much to see.
we spent the few days soaking up the sun, ridding 4 wheelers,
and enjoying each others company. loved it.




random days:


bebe j.

7 peaks.

So on saturday Chris text me
 and told me he was coming to orem.
just for the night. :) 
too cute. 
we stayed up late talking & me giggling
like a little girl.
He told me the next day he's taking me on an 'adventure'
He never fails to bring me to the most beautiful
 places I've ever laid eyes on.
So, I was really excited none the less.
He picked me up and wouldn't tell me where we were going.
Finally we ended up in the mountains in Payson at a beautiful
place called Payson Lakes. We found a little spot, sat on the rocks,
put our feet in the water and just talked. one of the best days ever. It
was hard to see him go. again. 

I just really really like him & my life right now.

love to you all.
xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment